Residential Sewer, and Septic Services
Are you a business owner in need of residential septic system assistance? Look no further than Harbor Septic!
We specialize in residential septic services and exhaust pumps in Brevard County. Harbor Septic has been recognized as one of the best specialists in residential septic tanks for more than 20 years due to its quality service, honesty, and professionalism. We understand the concerns many owners and their families have when it comes to cleaning, repairing, or replacing their septic systems.
We have been helping homeowners in Melbourne FL, Palm Bay FL, and all surrounding cities for more than 20 years. We are family-owned and operated septic tank contractors who specialize in residential and commercial projects of any size.
Don’t wait any longer to get the help you need. Call us today and let’s work together to take care of your commercial septic system needs!
As a fully licensed and insured company, we pride ourselves on our commitment to top-quality work and outstanding customer service.
We place the needs of our valued customers first.
Our state-of-the-art septic servicing equipment, products, and regular training seminars ensure that your septic system functions optimally. Our skilled team of service technicians, drivers, and on-site installation specialists will work with you, whether you are a residential or commercial customer, to determine the ideal septic system for your needs.
We are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. If you encounter any problems during or following our servicing of your septic system, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at (321) 499-3513
We are committed to working with you personally to resolve any issues you may have to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Residential Septic & Drain Service
- Grease trap pumping, repair, installation and maintenance
- Septic/D.E. tank pumping, repair and maintenance
- Lift station pumping, repair, installation and maintenance
- Sewer and drain (high-pressure jetting/cleaning and inspections)
- Video camera inspections (sanitary and storm sewer lines)
- Sump pump repair, replacement and installation
- Storm drain pumping, jetting, point repair and maintenance
- Manhole and culvert repair and replacemene
- Aerobic treatment unit installation and maintenance
- Drain field system repair and installation
- Rejuvenations for drain field system
- Tank abandonment, replacements, repairs and installation
- Tank lids/risers repair and replacement (standard or traffic rated
- Waterproofing tanks, slabs, buildings and homes